Home About Meet Contact

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Favorite WordPress Plugins

One of my favorite things about being a WordPress user is the near unlimited number of plugin options that I have access to.

Plugins can be used for anything - tidying up the back end of your blog, helping you organize and schedule your posts and content, formatting pages and posts and image galleries. Some plugins are totally priceless, too, like the ones that protect your admin panel from hackers, or others that automate your SEO keywords and such so you get optimal Google ranking.

I've tested out a lot of plugins over the years, and while some aren't all that great, others very quickly made it onto my "must have" list. Today, I thought it would be fun to share my top three favorite plugins!

    Jetpack
    This plugin is totally indispensable to me now. Jetpack lets you crosspost your content to social media, add share buttons at the bottom of every post, track stats daily, build contact form pages, and a ton of other cool tweaks. This plugin was created by the official WordPress team, and is one of the best that I've used yet.

    Stealth Login Page
    I only recently began to think about the security of my blog. After reading a few different articles on WordPress security, this was the first plugin that I installed to combat hacking. It's really easy to use, and basically just forwards the default WordPress admin panel address to your homepage, while giving you the option to set a custom, secret URL.

    WordPress SEO
    Over the last few months I have been testing various SEO plugins to find the one that suited me best, and I think that I've finally found it in Yoast's WordPress SEO plugin. It's extremely easy to use, and features an innovative red-yellow-green light system to show you how effective your SEO is. This is definitely a plugin that I would recommend any WordPress user add.

How about you guys? If you are a WordPress user, leave a link to your favourite plugin in the comments! I'm always on the hunt for new and awesome plugins.

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for sharing such a wonderful piece of information. I must say that while reading your post I found my thoughts in agreement with the topic that you have discussed, which happens very rare. find

    hire wordpress developers
    hire drupal developers
    wordpress web development
    drupal web development

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So why is increasing the number of Twitter followers so important? Following are some of vital points in this regard:
    • Large number of Twitter followers makes the individual or corporation feel important and big.
    • It gives a psychological boost to the account holders, mostly celebrities and increases his or her popularity among viewers.
    • It creates a momentum effect for real users. When people see the large follower numbers of any account they are most likely to follow it as fad or hype.
    • Larger number of followers increases credibility of account holder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WordPress plugins are bits of software that can be uploaded to to extend and expand the functionality of your WordPress site. Very enlightening stuff. I must appreciate your efforts, Thumbs up for you.

    Stand out with a truly custom dental websites (no templates). Optimized360 stunning sites are developed for doctors like you. View Example Now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Raina Ping from dubia, I contacted Mr Osman Loan company for a business loan amount of S$200,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to

    my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I

    was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country,

    I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email
    housingfinance22@gmail.com
    Contact us on whatspp +447513195409
    Mr Osman Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article is an engaging abundance of enlightening information that is intriguing and elegantly composed. I praise your diligent work on this and thank you for this data. Explore photo and video images on Instagram, latest posts and popular posts about Pikdo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article is an engaging abundance of enlightening information that is intriguing and elegantly composed. I praise your diligent work on this and thank you for this data. Explore photo and video images on Instagram, latest posts and popular posts aboutubanker

    ReplyDelete